Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt Pancakes
October 19, 2018 - Posted by
Ok, so pancakes are kind of a big deal in our house. What’s great is pancakes can come in a lot of different forms. This recipe is one of my seasonal favorites. They are also great for prepping ahead of time to have for the first couple days of the week. With the greek yogurt added into the recipe, it makes these fluffy cakes of joy a good source of protein. So even though they are little, they are pretty satisfying and will keep you full longer. Here it is, the Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe.
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- ¼ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 3-4 Tbsp. vanilla almond milk (you can use regular milk, just add ½ tsp. of vanilla extract)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Preheat your skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray or oil. You can test if you skillet is ready by adding a couple drops of water onto it. If they make a sizzling noise before they start to evaporate, then you know it’s ready.
- Add oats to your blender and process until they have a consistency like fine flour. Add all the remaining ingredients except for the baking powder and blend until the batter becomes smooth. Lastly, add the baking powder and blend for a few more seconds to make sure it is fully mixed together.
- Drop the batter onto the hot skillet in about 3-4 inch discs, and cook until the edges have set and bubbles begin to form on the tops of the pancakes, about 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favorite toppings.
30 in 30 Challenge
Meatballs with Veggies
Fall Hiking Trails